Read About Newsworthy Deeds
We’re like proud parents, exuding happiness, when one of our We Olive franchisees makes it into the news. Like we’ve said time and time again, your successes are our successes, so we keep an eye out for anything newsworthy that our franchisees might accomplish.
This is one location you’ll be able to read about all the latest We Olive news. As newsworthy things occur, we’ll be posting them for all other franchisees and potential franchisees to see! Here is the latest We Olive news:
- On March 9, 2013, a We Olive & Wine Bar opened in Thousand Oaks, California. Please join us in welcoming Alan & Pam Davis to the We Olive family. This new location, in Oaks Mall, is sure to attract customers from near and far.
- Our 11th store is officially open and we are ready to celebrate! We Olive Thousand Oaks will be hosting a Grand Opening party this weekend, April 20th and 21st. Owners Alan and Pam Davis have scheduled a series of festivities throughout the weekend including cooking demonstrations with local chefs, olive oil tastings with some of our favorite California producers, complimentary appetizers, live music, and even a chance to win a year’s supply of We Olive olive oil!* Check out the full schedule of events at weolive.com/people-places/thousand-oaks-grand-opening/ and be sure to stop in for your chance to win!
- On July 18, 2014, a We Olive & Wine Bar opened in Austin, Texas. Please join us in welcoming Brad & Ray Johnson to the We Olive family. This new location, in the Hill Country Galleria, is our first location outside of California.
- On December 5, 2014, a We Olive & Wine Bar was opened in Brooklyn, New York. Please join us in welcoming Angelo, Patricia & Angelo Jr. Incorvaia to the the We Olive family. This new location, in Boreum Hill, is our second store outside of California and the first on the East Coast. We Olive & Wine Bar is officially coast to coast!
- On December 15, 2014, a We Olive & Wine Bar was opened in San Juan Capistrano, California. Please join us in welcoming Kim & Chris Middleton to the We Olive family. This new location, in downtown San Juan Cauristano, is across the street from the Mission.