Even More Support
Becoming a We Olive franchisee is different than most other franchise opportunities. What makes We Olive unique? We understand that your success equals our success, so we give you all the tools and knowledge necessary to build a successful and sustainable business.
Vendors: There is no need to worry about the products you’ll supply, We Olive corporate buyers only source the highest quality suppliers and products.
Training: All Franchisees are given the training necessary to manage every aspect of their store. From the initial opening to stimulating ongoing sales growth, you’ll never be alone.
Marketing: The We Olive brand is already well established and strong. The We Olive marketing team builds off of this established identity to create increased awareness and traffic for each franchisee. These marketing efforts result in a loyal customer base that keeps coming back year after year.
Operations: You’ll enjoy ongoing success thanks to support from the We Olive operational team. Learn about customer service, optimizing store layout, merchandising, and inventory control so you can manage your business like a pro.
It’s a Long Term Partnership- We’re Committed to the Sustainable Success of Your Business.
The primary advantage that franchises have over independent businesses is the ongoing support and innovation provided by the franchisor themselves. This is the main reason franchisees have a higher success rate than their independent business owner counterparts.
These advantages are abundant at We Olive. Our franchisees benefit from:
- Store visits to review and monitor Inventory management, merchandising, operations, product quality control, and store financials
- New product development
- We Olive Extranet
- Updates to the Operations Manual
- Ongoing training programs, including COOC, UC Davis, growers, marketing, PR, vendors, and accounting.
- Marketing Support
- Company-wide marketing and promotional campaigns
- Monthly customer newsletters and e-blasts
- Marketing and advertising material
- Store-specific web page
- Continuous access to corporate office expertise and guidance